When you sponsor a child with $39 a month, you aid in empowering the child to overcome poverty for good. Your contribution will help the child gain access to life essentials.
- Medical checkups, which often save lives
- Nutritious food
- Health and hygiene training
- Educational assistance
- Access to special services like surgeries and disaster relief
- Mentoring to help children discover their incredible value as God’s children
- Clean water
- Healthcare, and more.
What is Sponsorship?
Child sponsorship is a unique program that connects one child in need with one compassionate person like you! Becoming a sponsor means giving children from around the world the chance to grow up healthy, educated, and safe – forever changing their life and future. You just might find that it changes you, too.
How much does it cost to sponsor a child?
Sponsoring a child with Kemmo and Nguefack Foundation costs about $1 a day! You can become a sponsor for $39 a month. Your sponsorship is truly an investment in children’s lives and futures
Why become a child sponsor with Kemmo and Nguefack Foundation?
Kemmo and Nguefack Foundation was founded with the main aim of helping deprived children gain access to good shelter, food, medicine, cloth, clean water, and education. With the contributions you will be making, a child will be able to access all these life essentials, giving them an equal chance to actualize their dreams of which they will not be able to if not for your generous giving
What You Receive When You donate to a Child:
- A welcome kit, including a photo and information about the child you sponsor.
- The opportunity to write letters back and forth to get to know more about the child you sponsor.
- Annual updates and ongoing print communications highlighting the impact of sponsorship on the child you sponsor and other children in the community.
- A personalized online account where updated photos, videos, and information about the child you’re sponsoring will be shared to keep you engaged.
- The joy of knowing you’re truly making a difference!
What the Child You Sponsor Receives:
- Safe and friendly places to learn and play.
- Your continued support and investment in their community.
- The opportunity to participate in the empowerment of their community.
- Community-led change that impacts education systems, healthcare, and protection.